8th class program is involved in the school schedule that encompasses the training for both school board exams and competitive exams.
Competitive exams, preliminary exams mock tests, and board exams.
Class 7th passed student
Medium of instruction
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language, English Literature, History/Civics & Geography of ICSE curriculum.
15 hours per week
We conduct preliminary mock tests, online exams, and monthly tests to test and improve their knowledge.
- Consistent monitoring of work given
- Exercise sheets for Maths & Science
- We assign best people for the job and who else are better than qualified engineers to teach Maths & Science
- Student result & leave record will be maintained separately, hence all the results and leaves will be informed to the parents through either SMS/Call
- Technology is need of the hour, hence we will provide facilities like e-books & video lectures which will help students to learn quickly
- Comprehensive theory
- Notes for important topic
- We focus extensively on other national level exams such as NSTSE, Olympiad, and IMO etc.
- Entrance exams is mandatory for any course now, hence we believe in preparing the child from standard 7th “It is better to start now then never”
- It will be popularly known as Zero doubt desk because every doubt will be solved at that desk. Hence every time student will return happily after resolving his/her doubt
- It is specially customized service which is a USP (Unique Selling Point) of our institution. At regular intervals there will be a Guest lecture by experts from industry.
- We will provide consulting to students for both academic & personal concerns, which will be mentored by successful academicians, engineers, managers and entrepreneurs.
- Our parameter of results is not merely numbers but an overall development of a child
- We focus on academics, communication (English), reading and general knowledge
- English newspaper
- Novels ( Inspirational, motivational, mythological, thriller, autobiography, biography)
- Other books (Related to academics, guides, Entrance exam guide)
- Mobile phones/Gadgets are strictly prohibited in premises
- Minimum 95% attendance is mandatory
- Progress Test are compulsory
- Expert session are compulsory
- Library can be accessed till premises is open
- Reason for leave shall be informed prior ( emergency situations shall be leveraged)
Our Experienced & beloved Faculties
Vedprakash Tiwari ( Director)
Qualification: B.E, B.Ed
Experience: 11 years
Qualification: BSc, Msc (math)
Experience: 8 years
Qualification: MSc, BEd ( Physics, Maths)
Qualification: MSC, BEd
Experience: 10 years
Patel Rajat Ashokbhai
Qualification: B.Pharm & MBA
Experience: 13 years
Kavita Tapan swami
Education Qualification: B pharm, MBA
Teaching Experience:10 years
Qualification: M.Sc(Gold medalist), B.Ed
Experience: 3 years
Education qualification: M pharm
Teaching Experience: 2 year
Social Studies Faculty
Educational Qualification: B.A B.Ed
Subject: History/civics geography
Experience: 30 yrs
Educational qualification: MA B.Ed
Subject: History Civics & Geography
Experience: 18 years
Education Qualification: M. Com, B. Ed.
Subject: Accountancy, Commerce, Economic
Teaching Experience: 5 years