Student Admission Form
Terms & Conditions
1. The student who is enrolled with Ascent Institute will have to work hard regularly. In case if the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute, irregular in attendance , not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the institute in charge will be final in this regard and binding on the student /parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
2. If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior notification he/she will not be allowed to attend/join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the institute. No separate information will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in these cases. The decision of the center in charge will be final in and binding on the students & parents.
3. It is compulsory for the student to attach a recent passport size photograph on the application form. Institute reserves the right to use the photograph and name of the student for publicity in all kinds of media.
4. The parents can meet the Centre-In-charge for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward during the regular institute timings.
5. Any change of address, mobile no. & e-mail address should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days.
6. A student who is late by 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
7. If a student is absent or misses a test, he/she can collect his/her question paper from the office within 10 days from the date of the test, failing which the question paper will not be given to him/her.
8. Use of mobile phones & any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited inside the institute premises.
9. Attendance in assessment tests are compulsory.
10. Attendance in expert sessions by Guest faculties are compulsory.
11. In case of any conflict/changes the decision given by the institute in charge will be final and binding on the students & parents.
12. The institute has the exclusive right to amend the terms & conditions policy, in case of any further interpretation or clarification of this policy the institute in charge is the competent authority and his approval/clarification should be sought.